Thursday, March 22, 2012

LIKE TOTALLY sneaky!

Don't you love Thursdays?  They signal that Friday (and super new releases) is only one day away!

Speaking of new releases, check out the following collab sneak peek.  Several of Connie's fans have been requesting this one. I have the perfect pictures to use with this collection - now I just need to find time to scrap!


A quick reminder about the current COLLECTION OF THE WEEK.  The full kit is only $2.50 and each of the add-on packs is only $1.50!  Snag these super deals now and you'll be all set for a HOPPY EASTER.





As promised earlier in the week, I've got two more FREEBIE re-releases for all of those new to Connie's blog.  Here's a border cluster from me (Shari) and a QP from Cate.  Enjoy!




7 comments:

Kay S. said...

Thank you very much for the border cluster and the quickpage.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the beautiful QP & Border!

Stacey said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know the border and QP are the same link!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I got both freebies and they are so cute!!

Dannethia said...

Thank you so much for the goodies! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the sneak peek. Excited tosee the full reveal!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful gifts!!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesdays-guest-freebies_27.html