Sunday, June 10, 2012

FAMILY inspiration and a GAB sneakie!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. So sorry that I got yesterday's post up so late.  I somehow set the pre-post time for 9:32pm Saturday instead of 12:00am Saturday.  DOH!

I'm back bright and early again today, though, to share some more beautiful WE ARE FAMILY creative team inspiration.  First, let's take a look at Connie's EIGHT amazing $1.00 packs all together.  You can find all of these on sale now at GOTTA PIXEL!



Last news for today, a sneak peek of what Connie has coming to GRAB-A-BYTE at SCRAPBOOK BYTES tomorrow.  Definitely the perfect kit for this time of year!


Today's FREEBIE is a quick page from CATE using Connie's CATS AND DOGS collection.  You can find this cute and furry kit at any of the following store links:



Please leave a note of thanks for Cate and Connie if you download.


9 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for yesterdays and todays terrific QPs! Would have liked to have entered the contest, but this is a bad week! Last week of school and trying to get things ready for Father's day - simply ran out of time!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

debbie said...

i'll have to take pictures of my youngest granddaughter today with her pets so i can use your wonderful qp, thank you

sailwemust said...

Love it - one of my favorite pet kits. Thanks!

Judith said...

Thanks so much for another great QP!

3BluEyedBabies (Lynn) said...

Thanks so much! Love the colors of this kit; especially the orange!

Sharon Horswill said...

Cute QP, thanks!

Arlene said...

Thanks Cate and Connie. I already have this kit so the QP is a nice addon for me.
:)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you