Monday, July 23, 2012

Snap and scrap - it is that easy!

Happy Monday everyone.  Sorry to have left you alone this weekend - it is such a busy time at work that I've been using my weekends to catch up on errands and (hopefully) to regain my sanity before the chaos starts again!  You know what works best at rejuvenating my energy?  Digi-scrapping, of course!  I get to celebrate memories of my peanut and family while unleashing some creative spirit.  It just gives me that good ol' kick in the mojo that I need!

Ok - 'nuff about me.  Today is the last day to get your hands on BANANAS FOR YOU as COLLECTION OF THE WEEK.  These are some amazing prices so don't delay.  I'll be back here tomorrow to show off some different deals so be sure to stop back for the details.





Was it hot in your neck of the woods this weekend?  It sure was here in Southern Ontario - except for Sunday afternoon - naturally because I was hosting a pool party for my work colleagues!  Figures, eh?  Anyway, we did manage to squeak in some swimming and, of course, I snapped some great shots.  Perfect timing for this bright, fun quick page FREEBIE from DEANNA using Connie's SWIM ON collection and her latest INSTA-TEMPS 2 release.





Please leave Deanna and Connie a note of thanks if you download.


16 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the terrific QP!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for the QP

loribug said...

great QP Deanna, thanks so much

Priscilla said...

Thank you!! Very summery.

Rosemary said...

So cute - thanks so much for sharing!

Chickadee said...

I left a thank you on your fc bk page but here's another one. thank you for the qk page. so cute.
Hugs,
Joyce

HappyScreens said...

Thank you - this QP looks just like the heat we are having.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So very cute, thanx!

Unknown said...

I love it, thanks!

Loni said...

Thank you--lovely page!

Gramma Rita said...

This is perfect! Thank you so very much!! :D

Jenna said...

Thanks so much! Its beautiful!

Linda M said...

Love this, used it for water play at the water park at the Central Florida Zoo.

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Beat The Heat quick page.

Carpenters said...

I'm new to digital scrapbooking and your quick pages are so helpful! Thanks so much.