Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just Take 2 (for $2 Tuesday) + FREEBIE

Are you ready to take on your Tuesday?  Some Tuesdays make me want to curl back up into bed and pretend that I didn’t hear the alarm clock, while others I find myself greeting the day with a light step and a smile.  I feel sorry for Tuesday because it never knows what personality it will be greeted with.  Hee Hee.  Maybe that’s why I fell in love with one of Connie’s kits for Take $2 Tuesday this week.  It has the split personality down to an art!  The other kit is full of sunshine and fun! You can pick up both these kits for $2 each at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes.

1009-Take2Tuesday


Next up is Connie’s Collection of The Week.  I don’t know anyone that can look at this week’s collection without smiling.  I can’t look at it without “It’s a Small World” running through my head.  Come on…admit it…you just started humming along didn’t you?! 

1009-10152012

This collection is at Gotta Pixel, Gingerscraps and Scrapbook Bytes so pick your favorite spot and pick up this great collection at a steal of a price!


FREEBIE TIME!  Do you love patterned papers but then wonder where you are going to jot down that bit of journaling or those date/name facts that you want to make sure you remember a few years down the road?  Journal tags are the perfect solution to that problem!  You can tuck them into your clusters/photos and you have the perfect spot.

I made a set of journal tags with “In A Mood” that I hope you enjoy! Just click on the preview to download.

cap_ikdd_inamood_journaltag_freebie_preview

(P.S. They make a great quick printable that you can jot a sweet note to add to the lunch box of one that you love.  Never under estimate the power of a note.  I saw it this past week on a child’s face.  He was having a tough day but when he read the note his mom left in his lunch it totally turned his day around.)

I hope you have a FABULOUS Tuesday and that you were able to greet it with a smile!

~Susan

5 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the wonderful journal tags!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :-)
AuroraV

Administrator said...

I highlighted this freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/10/thursdays-guest-freebies_11.html

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you very much for the sweet tags!