Monday, November 5, 2012

Sale Reminders and a Freebie

Are you exhausted after iDSD?  I did not get to participate in any games but, I did shop a little.  Just a reminder that Connie's sale is still going on.


Also, remember that the Collection of the Week changes tomorrow.  This is you last chance to get Supply Closet for only $2.50 and the add-on packs for $1.50.
 
 
Finally your freebie.  I made you an alpha using the Grab bag  Be Jolly.  Hope you picked this up in the grab bag for the great deal.  I love this kit.  You can download it HERE.  I hope you enjoy.  I enjoyed making it for you.


10 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you for the great alpha :)

Karen said...

Thank you very much for this lovely alpha!

Tammy said...

Thank you very much for this great Christmas alpha!

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you for the cute Alpha!

Anonymous said...

Adorable alpha but the link is not working. DOn't know if it is on your end or the link site. But I will try again later. Thanks for all you do!

Chris said...

This is super. Thanks so much!!

Cecilia said...

I'm afraid that I don't always say thank you each time I pick up one of your wonderful freebies, but, I love them all and they always light up my pages. So thank you to you and your team for brightening up my days.

Stacey said...

terrific alpha! thank you so much!

Pewter7 said...

I never download alphas, but had to make an exception for this fun set! You did a great job on these and I thank you for the time it took and your generosity in sharing for free :o)

Anonymous said...

thank you!