Friday, February 1, 2013

February First Releases and a Freebie

Can you believe it’s February!? I know I can’t! Slow down 2013, please. hehe
Connie’s February Grab Bag is amazing this month. It’s a must have for the colors alone! The Grab Bag is on sale $5 & coordinating add-on packs are on sale 40% off!
FebGBagAll_thumb

One of the best template deals in digi is also available! The February 2013 Templatetopia is On Sale Now!
nmss_feb2013templatetopia_thumb

Also, Project 2013: February Individual Packs are 40% off this week!
P2013Feb-Packs_thumb

Please note: New Release Sales Valid through 2/7/2013 midnight ET.

And now for your freebie! I’m back with a paper pack that coordinates with the February Grab Bag. Simply click the image to download.
cap_jennck_celebratelife_freebiepp_pvw
I hope you enjoy your freebie and that you have a safe and happy Friday!
xoxo
Jenn

5 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you for sharing this great paper pack!! I don't know what happened to January .. but then again, I don't know what happened to the last 20 years!!

Doxie C said...

Hello Connie, I'm brand new to your site. Thank you for the paper pack~it's beautiful!

I am wondering where I go to buy the items you have shown at the top of your post. I'll check back.

Thanks so much!

Tammy said...

Thank you very much for this paper pabk! :)

Crystalnva said...

luv these papers MANY uses THANK YOU ;~}

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/mondays-guest-freebies-scrap-infusion.html